June 1st, 2020
As we get closer to our new forecasted reopening date we are continuously preparing new systems and will be taking every precautionary measure to keep everyone safe.
The most important thing is that students who would like to continue taking Zoom lessons may do so without interruption.
If you would like to come into the studio to have your person to person lesson we will be ready for you as of June 1st.
Here are some measures we have taken to improve air quality and the overall environment for our students and instructors.
1. We are installing new brand HVAC system with an infrared UV air purification system built in for everyone's protection. 2. We added an additional UV air purifier in every room as well as in the waiting area. 3. We have installed an anti-bacterial epoxy floor in the waiting area. 4. We have strategically set up our lesson rooms to distance teachers from students for safety. 5. All staff members and instructors will be wearing masks during lessons and around the store. 6. We have installed Purell Hand Sanitizing stations in every room - as well as lysol wipes and disinfectant spray. 7. We will be limiting the waiting area to one parent per student for a period of time for everyone's safety. 8. We are conducting a 5 star cleaning system which will be documented multiple times throughout the day. All instruments, music stands, door handles, seats, handrails, tables, coffee/water station will be lysol wiped down multiple times throughout the day. 9. All students will receive a custom Fall River Arts Academy face mask.
We can't wait to see everyone again in person -
wishing you all the best!
Fall River Arts Academy is now offering private lessons and classes via Zoom with accomplished music teachers! Students and their families can now discover the joy of music while in the comfort of their own homes. These lessons are a fun and safe way to continue your musical education at home - which helps to avoid cabin fever - while still having that one-on-one private lesson experience live with an actual instructor!
We will also be offering FREE and fun classes and concerts for our clients and their friends! This includes free classes in ukulele, drums, guitar, piano, saxophone, and voice - as well as mini concerts & more - to help relieve you during this time with the school closures. Always wanted to sing on Broadway? Learn how to do hot guitar licks? It's all coming to you from Fall River Arts Academy for our highly valued client and it's all FREE! Follow us on Facebook for more information about these events and classes.
Since 1997 we have helped thousands of students begin and continue on their musical journey. We are the largest arts academy in the Fall River area, offering private lessons in all popular instruments, as well as voice. We know you are busy and it can be very hard to find a reliable music teacher. That's why we go above and beyond to find the BEST music teachers in the entire area--so you don't have to!
Our staff consists of experienced music teachers, capable of teaching all ages and levels. We constantly renovate and improve our facilities as well as provide on-going support to our instructors to ensure we are always providing our students and parents with the best possible musical experience.
While you're researching the best school for you, consider the benefits of becoming a Fall River Arts Academy student and find out why we are your number one choice for music lessons!
14 Benefits of becoming an Academy Student:
1. Lessons for Guitar, Bass, Voice, Drums, Piano, Violin, Viola, Cello, Ukulele, Saxophone, Clarinet, Flute, Trumpet and Trombone-- in one location. This saves our students time and money, as one family can take multiple instruments on the same day. Other studios offer multiple instruments, but we are the only one to offer all of the most popular instruments in a high quality, convenient environment. We welcome all beginners and all levels--no matter what your age!
2. The most qualified teaching faculty in the area! We have 25 music teachers, who we've handpicked so your student can have the right personality and the right teaching style that works for them. All our teachers have teaching experience, a degree in music or extensive performing experience, and most importantly, a fun, motivating personality that you're sure to love! No matter what your musical goals are, we want to help you reach them! Our goal is to inspire your student--and that's the best teaching method of all!
3. A wide range of lesson times available, sure to fit any busy schedule! Open 7 days a week! 11:00 am - 8:00 pm - Monday-Thursday 11:00 am - 7:00 pm - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm - Saturday 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm - Sunday
4. A proven track record of excellence. Visit our testimonial page to see what our students are saying. Every year, aspiring music teachers start their own studio, and a year or two later it’s closed. We have a proven track record of offering quality guitar, voice, singing, piano and drum lessons in Fall River, MA, year round. Our full time mission is teaching music lessons, trusted by thousands of families for 20 years.
5. A comfortable waiting room for parents. With over 2,000 square feet, we have the most spacious and parent friendly waiting area in Fall River. Instead of waiting in a music retail store showroom, or a cramped hallway, our clients enjoy a spacious, professional parent's lounge with comfortable chairs, kids toys, free wi-fi, magazines and bottled water service. We also provide large observation windows for every room so that you can watch your child's lesson while you wait. Or if you prefer, you can sit in on the lessons at anytime.
6. Fully stocked lesson rooms. Our rooms are stocked with everything you need for lessons,including amps, full drum kits with pads, keyboards, pianos, and more. We have spent thousands of dollars on our studio for everything you need for music lessons!
7. Free, all inclusive recitals. Every parent just wants to know how their child is doing and if they are really progressing. The best way for a parent to understand if their investment in lessons is really worth it is to have their child participate in a recital. In May and November, many of our students choose to perform in our biannual recitals. Our recital location has a grand piano, so piano students are not playing on just a keyboard. Our sound system ensures a quality experience for all! Unlike other schools, parents never have to pay admission or any related fees for these recitals.
8. Professional office staff to serve you. We strive to bring you the best customer service possible. We are continually adding hours to ensure that our desk staff is able to assist you when you call or come to the studio! Most music lesson providers do not provide front desk staff, but we have full time desk staff who are available at the front desk to assist you during ALL lessons, quickly and professionally. Excellent customer service is what sets us apart!
9. Conveniently located on South Main St in Fall River! Due to its central location, our school is convenient and draws students from Fall River, Somerset, Swansea, Tiverton, Portsmouth, Middletown, Newport, New Bedford, Dartmouth, Westport, Little Compton, Berkley, Assonet, Warren, Bristol, Dighton, Rehoboth, Fairhaven, Acushnet, Freetown, Lakeville, Adamsville, Seekonk. We are easy to find, right off Columbia St., with shopping and restaurants close by.
10. Discounts We are the only music school that offers discounts for our students, which saves you money all throughout the year. You don't need to worry about finding and purchasing music books, instruments and accessories. All of our current students receive discounts that saves them money on all of their music supply needs. We're here to help-- and save you the time it takes to find these items, so you don't have to!
11. Trophies, certificates and award wristbands to celebrate achievement. We are the only music school in Bristol County that gives their students the opportunity to earn special color wristband bracelets (kids and teens love them!), trophies and certificates for passing musical tests. Do other schools offer trophies and certificates? A few. But none of them inspire their students with smiling faces by giving them full color, really cool “Musical Ladder” wristbands that they can show off to their friends.
More importantly, when our students have a test coming up, they practice more, their parents are proud, their teachers are proud, and everybody wins. You can only get the Musical Ladder here. We also specialize in music lessons for adults. We don't think learning music should be boring--it should be fun!
12. Picture Day We are the only music school that offers a picture day for their students! Every six months, we host a free picture day with a professional photographer. We want to celebrate your music and share that memory through pictures. Examples pictured on this page! Adults are welcome too! Students can bring their instruments to the photo shoot and wear whatever they like.
13. Lunch time and early afternoon lessons for homeschoolers, retirees, college students and working professionals. We are able to be a 'full service' music school. This allows us to offer lessons as early as 11 a.m. and we see many students between the hours of 11 a.m.-2 p.m. If you are a homeschool parent, retiree, college student or working professional who has a flexible schedule, take advantage of our early morning and lunch time lesson spots.
14. Month to Month Lessons! Our desire is to inspire our students with the love of music. We do this through teachers and music that our students love. Unlike other programs, we do not require semester minimums for lessons. You can begin anytime! To stop lessons, we just need a 30 day notice.
It's easy to take the next step:
Lessons are first come, first served so contact us today to arrange your first lesson!
Offering quality Guitar, Bass, Voice, Drums, Piano, Violin, Viola, Cello, Ukulele, Saxophone, Clarinet, Flute, Trumpet and Trombone lessons in Fall River MA.
Serving the communities of Fall River, Somerset, Swansea, Tiverton, Portsmouth, Middletown, Newport, New Bedford, Dartmouth, Westport, Little Compton, Berkley, Assonet, Warren, Bristol, Dighton, Rehoboth, Fairhaven, Acushnet, Freetown, Lakeville, Adamsville, Seekonk.