ARE YOU READY TO PERFORM AT THE ROCK & ROLL HALL OF FAME?
The Foster TheaterRRHOF Performance Application1/22 UPDATE!
Saturday, April 20th, 2024 at 12:00 PM
1100 Rock & Roll Blvd Cleveland, OH 44114
GRACELAND RECITAL HAS SOLD OUT - WE'VE OPENED UP A 2ND PERFORMANCE TIME! CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE!
Dear Students & Parents,
We are very excited to announce that the Fall River Arts Academy is going on tour this upcoming spring to The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, OH to perform at The Rock Hall on Saturday, April 20, 2024.
The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame is home to some of the most talented, popular, and top-selling musicians in the world. The Fall River Arts Academy is the only music school to offer these once in a lifetime performance opportunities to their students. This performance experience is happening on Saturday April 20th at 12:00PM. Performance spots are limited, and will sell out fast.
As always, we'll be taking care of business and all of the details so that you can have peace of mind knowing that the day of the performance will go smoothly and that you and your appearance at The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame will be positive and memorable. Imagine the transformation that your student will go through by preparing for and participating in this event. Big events like this are known to bring out the best in performers - abilities that have always been there, but just hadn't been uncovered yet!
Please read the following instructions carefully to ensure a smooth
Registration is open NOW on a first-come first-served basis for Fall River Arts Academy students of ANY level. Only currently enrolled students can perform and must maintain continuous enrollment in private lessons through March 31st, 2024 to remain eligible to participate. Once enrolled, performance pieces can be discussed with the student’s current teacher.
- All participants in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame performance will have the opportunity to perform with a backing track, or may play solo. TJ's Music All-Star Bands are welcome, as well as any current students from the school. There's no better way to feel like a rockstar!
- FRAA will be providing a keyboard, bass & guitar amplifiers, full PA, concert lighting, and acoustic drum set for our use. Guitarists, violinists, and woodwinds all need to bring their own instrument(s). Please speak to Tamie or TJ about the best way to pack your instruments for travel.
- Once registration is finalized, performers will choose pieces, and (2) rehearsal times will be arranged in March 2024 for students to practice their performance with a backing track or the full band. Performers are welcome to perform solo as well if they do not wish to play with the band.
Tickets must be purchased in advance for the audience. Tickets are $25 each.
Travel & Lodging
Performers and their families are responsible for securing their travel and lodging. Families are welcome to stay anywhere they like in Cleveland. We recommend The Hilton Garden Resort in Cleveland, as it is located just across the street from The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.
Photos & Videos
We will provide professional photos and professional videos of the event.
Other things to do in Cleveland
- RRHOF Museum (Tickets are available at a discounted price of $25/ticket should you want to take the tour. Must be purchased 30 days in advance)
- FirstEnergy Stadium (Home of the Cleveland Browns)
- Cleveland Art Museum
- Cleveland Zoo
- West Side Market
- See dinosaur skeletons at the Cleveland Museum of Natural History
- Grand Victorian Shopping Mall
Participants for The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame performance may sign up on a first come, first served basis starting NOW. Registration is limited.
To register, those wishing to participate may:
Call or text 508-567-5555
Or come in person!
How do I know if I should sign up?
Do you want to ROCK? Do you like rock n roll music? If so, then sign up! Registration is open to ALL students, regardless of instrument or age, on a first come first serve basis.
If you are interested in signing up for Rock & Roll Hall of Fame performance, please contact the school and we will charge a non-refundable registration fee to hold your spot. After registering, please fill out the registration form attached below and return it to the front desk no later than your next lesson. Please see the registration form below for registration fees.